शुक्रवार, 3 फ़रवरी 2017

TO LOVE AND DIE- PUP's LIFE

TO   LOVE   AND   DIE-  PUP’S     LIFE  



Last  afternoon on way from Sagar to Bhopal in bus. On way to Mumbai .Bus stops at 

Vidisha for Tea. I get down. Am greeted by this loving pup, tail

wagging. I offer him 

small digestive biscuits  given by the bus people.He gobbles all one by one. As if 
waiting for me. I feel good. He sits happy. I ask for a cup of tea. I take his photo. As I 
sip I see him crossing the road. The others have also been watching. Suddenly ; a 
speeding car is seen and the pup is run over. We all watch the cruel twist of life. The 
tea  seller says,” Aaapki photo uski aakhri photo thi”. I am unable to express anything. The bus horns for us. I get up. As I am about to board, I turn to him.  Salute my loving friend. Perhaps; he was waiting to make me happy, just for 
one moment, and then depart in this cruel manner.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें